JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 31 Answers Feb 24, 2012

Frankly, if any human being feels any positive emotions from making someone cry, unless those are tears of joy, they are in need of professional help. Regardless of gender.<br />
Thankfully most of the responses here are from normal human beings who understand that making another person feel bad enough to cry is a terrible thing with no merit to it whatsoever.<br />
That being said, if I ever give someone a gift so touching it brings them to tears, I'd likely be very proud of myself, and I hope that someday I have the opportunity to do that.

Best Answer

I hate to see a woman cry, especially if she's hurt or upset. I love it when my wife cries because she's happy. I made her cry once and felt like the lowest life form in the universe. I never want to see her cry again because of something that I've done. <br />
And no, knowing that I can make a woman cry brings me no joy. I don't want to make women cry.

Best Answer

The question is negatively value loaded in at least two ways. FIRST, real people don't just feel one emotion in response to scenes like the one you describe. They feel a complex of many emotions, and if power is one of them it need not be the principal one. SECOND, the fact that one feels power to a greater or lesser degree need not mean that one is happy about it. If someone wishes to proceed responsibly, he may properly acknowledge a feeling of power, and may actually possess power, but wish that he didn't. It is a good bit more complex than your question would suggest.

Best Answer

a woman's tears sadsends me regardless of who's responsible

Best Answer

Depends on why she is crying. I can feel empathetic, sad or angry if someone was cruel to her. In no case does making a woman cry make me feel powerful. It makes me feel just the opposite, like a rotten bastard, so I avoid it at all costs.

Best Answer

I feel really upset when a woman cries, when my girlfriend cries I hugs her and makes her feel that I am with her in her adversity or hold her hand and try to console her and make her laugh. I think we men might be physically strong but emotionally they are one step ahead from us, Hence I just love them and respect them

Best Answer

It makes me wanted to cry too. It's sad.<br />
No. It doesn't make me feel powerful. Actually it's the other way around. As if I am too weak to let her in such sad state.

Best Answer

It use to be my favorite game.<br />
Until it stopped being a game.<br />
And i really started devasting their lives.<br />
And the tears became real.<br />
Just like the feelings.<br />
Now it makes me uncomfortable.<br />
Very uncomfortable.

Best Answer

Not really, a woman crying - especially if when happens at work, makes me uncomfortable and unsure what to say or do. If my significant other and I are having a conversation of importance, or an argument, and she begins to cry - it means our conversation stops until the crying stops. I think crying is fine, and perfectly healthy - when in balance to the situation, however sometimes I feel it can be done as a manipulative measure to make the person opposite in an argument feel like a jerk, even if they may not be. Peace.

Best Answer

It would make me feel sad personally. I don't like to see women cry so I try to do something to make her happy or give her a shoulder to cry on. If a women cried I would let her cry to let it out so she feels better and try to help her fix her problems. No it doesn't make me feel powerful just sad when she is sad. I would be sad but be strong so she can be happy.

Best Answer

It makes me feel like crap even if i see on crying even if i did nothing woman can make me sad if they are.no i feel weak and dumb and useless

Best Answer

I can never forget when I made a woman cry. I HATED MYSELF... and still do some days when I think about it. I broke off our relationship a week later, because we discovered I still had the potential for that.

Best Answer

Makes me feel sad. :'(

Best Answer

Strange question ,unless its aimed at the person who made her cry.<br />
I would be upset that i had made any female cry,**** them off if need be but not make them cry.

Best Answer

Seriously it gives me a hardone ..... Sorry its true Make ups sex is the best

Best Answer

I JUST KNEW IT!

Best Answer

You asked the question and its something about kissing her with tears on her face.... Freaking turn on

Best Answer

Why does it turn you on? Im curious bc this guy im sexting said that he finds it sexy when a girl gets teary eyed when hes being rough with the girl. from the times we sexted before, i can tell that he liked it when he makes a girl scream out loud in pain during sex. Hes also super dominant and fantasizes about forcing girls to do certain things

Best Answer

Sadist not a Dominant nor a top.

Best Answer

If I see a woman cry I try and help out. My gf has cried and I was there to help her through it.

Best Answer

You are a good man.

Best Answer

Thank you. It's how I am. Always want to help someone out if I can.

Best Answer

The same way women put-out these blood-curdling screams when men say, "Whooo" to the same experience....<br />
Who said it was OK for all women to scream at EVERYTHING?<br />
Men just say, "Oh ****!"

Best Answer

unpleasant and no

Best Answer

You don`t find it unpleasant.

Best Answer

Accomplished

Best Answer

That is quite an accomplishment.

Best Answer

I'm a girl but When I cry it makes my Boyfriend feel like Sh*t

Best Answer

Well, I hope he deserved it.

Best Answer