I'm no man, but I'm in your position. Some people live in denial. Some people feed that denial because they hate seeing divorce, like they have to live with a bad marriage. It doesn't translate that black and white. It means you are a good woman who wants to split fairly despite the circumstances. There is love there or there was love, but that doesn't mean it's enough to start over or rekindle anything. I feel for you. Seriously do.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you just wanted out. Some people, huh? No means yes, and yes means no. Craziness.

Best Answer

means most of his buddies are as good as their exes? mean b!tches?

Best Answer

That tells me that you're a decent person who looks out for the right people. MY x however did the opposite, except I didn't have any tools to sell :) and he's been a ***** about the child support.

Best Answer

Because 99 % of women would not have been so kind the way you was, so men being stupid like we are when comes to women would like to think this way, the MAN ego is thinking this way because of your kindness. dont be bothered by it, it will pass. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Since your probably kind people think you still love him.?

Best Answer

It means you are being civil and fair. It also means that you don't hate him, I assume.<br />
Being as you are in the middle of a divorce..I don't get how that could mean you still love him.

Best Answer