I am dating 2 men, neither have asked for a relationship but I think it is heading that direction. I cannot make up my mind. Sometimes I feel like a bad person for doing this, but this has been done to me every time, and others say it is perfectly fine as long as I am not cheating
valkor5 valkor5 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 26, 2011

No laws against it. At least in the USA.

Best Answer

i think it is as long as you're not having s*x with both of them.

Best Answer

If the couple has not become exclusive - both the parties can move around with other potentials. If, however, the couple is exclusive - No.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with it, but I can't do it myself...burning the candle at both ends is too complicated for me.

Best Answer

If you are just going out having fun and there is no commitment then I don't see a problem.

Best Answer

not if ur lying to either one of them about it. but u should expect to be called some harsh names when they find out. and u also have to think "is it ok for one of them to date another girl at the same time?" if not, then u shouldnt do it either.

Best Answer

Not lying, neither have asked if about being exclusive. Everytime I open my mouth about feelings, the men go running, so this time, I'm not saying a damn word! lol

Best Answer

and yes...i would be fine with them dating other people

Best Answer

i see no problem, rock on!!

Best Answer

Yes, and don't brag about it to the other. To be open and honest, you can say to one, not tonight I have another date.

Best Answer

heck no, I wouldn't brag about that. I do not wish to hurt anyone

Best Answer