i've always enjoyed exotic women...i've dated scottish and hispanic women in the past and found women from foreign cultures 2 be delightful")

Best Answer

In no particular order - Russian, Irish, Scottish and Australian accents will all immediately cause my underwear to spontaneously combust. I would listen to any one of those men read a phone book.

Best Answer

Absolutely, especially irish.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. As long as I can understand her that is all that matters. The sexiest part of a woman is her mind, not her voice.

Best Answer

Beautiful answer.

Best Answer

No, I don't find them more sexy......I find them even harder to understand than other women.

Best Answer

Lol! That makes perfect sense!

Best Answer

It is the person within that attracts me.

Best Answer

Your comments always make me smile. Thank you for sharing.

Best Answer

I find Irish and Scottish accents the sexiest ever :)

Best Answer

It depends on the woman and the context, but yes, in general I find women with accents, sexy, and sometimes charmingly cute; I once traveled throughout Japan and Southeast Asia so when I hear a women from one of those cultures I feel nostalgic, too.

Best Answer

Some accents yes, some accents no. I don't like quebecois accents very much.

Best Answer

Eastern European accents are pretty nice.

Best Answer

I briefly dated a Swiss woman. Her accent was sexy enough, but I was always slightly uncomfortable when talking to her because I so often had trouble understanding her--especially on the phone or when driving in the car. (P.S. I really enjoy conversation.)

Best Answer

Depends on the accent.

Best Answer

I can understand that. Thanks.

Best Answer

As long as we both can communicate... it does not matter. I just hope the women like Pepe Le Pew lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

A woman speaking French sure does something for me, especially if she whispers it into my ear

Best Answer

Russian accents? Omfg.

Best Answer

It depends on the accent really 😉

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

To be blunt, a woman with an accent gives me a big *****.

Best Answer