Pink hair with blue eyes. Yep. But the pink hair has to be natural!

Best Answer

also white eyes would do.But hair has to be naturally pink

Best Answer

Whaa ? Pink hair thats natural ? Is that even possible ?

Best Answer

Any color would be fine as they are all gorgeous when they look at me with love in them! I really mean that. <br />
I used to think the combination of light eyes, with dark hair was great but it all comes down to confidence, attitude, the ability to love, etc. I mean just all those things that make us reveal a love for what is good and beautiful in life, can make us look far more attractive to others.<br />
So stop being down on yourselves and on life, and start enjoying it: people will want to just eat you up!

Best Answer

natural

Best Answer

Most of the time it doesn't matter but I have noticed that any time I see bright blue eyes with any color hair I always seem to stare, another thing is the red hair, it always catches my eye. I have only ever meet one person with the combination of bright blue eyes and red hair, and I have since then fallen in live with this person.

Best Answer

dark hair + light blue eyes

Best Answer

light brown hair with hazel eyes

Best Answer

Blonde<br />
blue

Best Answer