sadcase12 sadcase12 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 12, 2012

Pink hair with blue eyes. Yep. But the pink hair has to be natural!

Best Answer

also white eyes would do.But hair has to be naturally pink

Best Answer

Whaa ? Pink hair thats natural ? Is that even possible ?

Best Answer

Any color would be fine as they are all gorgeous when they look at me with love in them! I really mean that. <br />
I used to think the combination of light eyes, with dark hair was great but it all comes down to confidence, attitude, the ability to love, etc. I mean just all those things that make us reveal a love for what is good and beautiful in life, can make us look far more attractive to others.<br />
So stop being down on yourselves and on life, and start enjoying it: people will want to just eat you up!

Best Answer

natural

Best Answer

Most of the time it doesn't matter but I have noticed that any time I see bright blue eyes with any color hair I always seem to stare, another thing is the red hair, it always catches my eye. I have only ever meet one person with the combination of bright blue eyes and red hair, and I have since then fallen in live with this person.

Best Answer

dark hair + light blue eyes

Best Answer

any combination that can seduce me.

Best Answer

light brown hair with hazel eyes

Best Answer

wouldnt care what colour her hair or eyes are.but she would have to have long hair

Best Answer

Blonde<br />
blue

Best Answer