I typically go for older women, but lately I've become attracted to some substantially younger ones (around 19 and 20). I've never wanted to be one of those guys who likes girls that young, but I guess I can't help it here. I've never liked the way it makes you look. But what do you think?
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 11 Answers Jul 9 in Community

if it works and everyone's happy then great.

Best Answer

The girl may be attractive but think about all the problems her age will bring to your relationship. It's not that you would look like a pedo, it's simply that you are probably at a different stage in most aspect of your life (financial, career, family, group of friends, personal projects...).

Best Answer

Yes! Exactly! This is what I worry about it, maturity level. You are so right. I think you just talked me back from the brink, lol.

Best Answer

I've been in a situation with a much younger gal where as I'll hang out with her but as to us being a couple.. to many years separate us. I'm Deep Purple and she's Jessica Simpson.. she is a very sweet and wonderful girl but I just can't see it..suks to as she is a really great person...

Best Answer

I prefer women close to my age (+/- 5 years)

Best Answer

not for me I prefer someone around my age

Best Answer

Unless you are the dangerous guy with tattoos or have money younger women usually stay with people close to their own age.

Best Answer

As long as you've got the energy to keep up with them, go for it...

Best Answer

Hardly an issue ;-)

Best Answer

I vote yes! ;-))

Best Answer

you may like them question is will they?

Best Answer

*facepalm* I ask because some of them already do.

Best Answer

I am cool *manly voice*

Best Answer