nice as long as it isn't the ugly dark colours. The dark colours remind me of dirt!

Best Answer

It is a finer details that is easily over looked. As a guy who use to paint his nails I can say even I didn't notice my own very much.

Best Answer

i don't think men really care about what color we put on our nails when we're digging them in their back..lol

Best Answer

Depends on the color and nail length. I personally like a girl with barely long nails and clean. But sometimes nails can look cool painted...but there has to be a little length to them. If there is no length i get the impression its like a little girl trying to be grown up.

Best Answer

the truth is we dont care about any thing under the waist

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

I think it's very attractive. Actually, I love nail color so much that I wear it myself too...

Best Answer

Love it

Best Answer

Love it. It's very sexy

Best Answer

I like decorated fingernails on women.

Best Answer

ok as long as they only paint their nails with it

Best Answer

Neutral feeling

Best Answer

Depends. Hard to answer.

Best Answer

I like seeing it on a woman.

Best Answer

I LOVE women wearing nail polish!!! My wife has hers done in gel coating & its SUPER GLOSSY which looks VERY SEXY & I find it a BIG TURN ON!!!

Best Answer

Ugly and vain. Little pictures on nails look ridiculous. And guess what, no one likes black or green nails. Does not look natural or evoke a clean image.

Best Answer

Disgusting

Best Answer