Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 27 Answers May 25, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

I don't care too much for bodies unless it's incredibly fat or skinny.<br />
I care about faces and barely notice bodies.<br />
So...100% or none wouldn't matter :)

Best Answer

100%

Best Answer

About 70 to 80 per cent. Most women look good naked and I love to see them that way.

Best Answer

All body no brains. Saying speaks for itself.

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

I like clothes but you can get undressed if you're hot, I don't mind.

Best Answer

I'd probably like to see about 80% of the women (and about 80% of the men) naked.

Best Answer

Zero.<br />
Unless they agree on their own accord.

Best Answer

well duh...

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I love nudity in both artistic and sexual ways. But I am not exactly a naturalist. I mean if anybody would like to be naked with me for bong hits I would love that. Oh and yes you would be completely safe, regardless of age or gender. I think naked people look good.

Best Answer

99% of the women I meet I would love to see butt naked!! The other 1% are ugly and/or fat and blubbery...yuck!

Best Answer

you do the math :<br />
<br />
100 x surface area of a leaf / surface area of the woman

Best Answer

Almost all of them... I teach young adults/school leavers (17 to 25) mostly and while I'm a very happily married man with zero "dirty old man" inclinations I'm still a man and most of those girls are hot. My job is NOT suitable for young single men with a high libido...

Best Answer

Depending on who I meet.

Best Answer

hmmm never thought about that one before........... not sure if i can put a number to that o.O

Best Answer

There was only one.

Best Answer

30% the rest of the men are either old or fat!

Best Answer

huh? 100% ....of course.

Best Answer

I am straight but would say 70% of women and 40% of men.
(If they're in good shape 100% of both!)

Best Answer

100% I think all women are beautiful in one way or another

Best Answer

Most women I would like to see naked but not all. Maybe 60 to 70 per cent.

Best Answer

I hSve never met a man who wouldn't look better naked

Best Answer

Related Questions