Questionator Questionator 26-30 183 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Women needs to think like men.<br />
Men needs to think like women.<br />
It's called "understanding" from different perspectives.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

This truly is the Best Answer. Well done!

Best Answer

It cannot be done! It is unrealistic. So not the best answer at all!

Best Answer

Thanks for the ratings!

Best Answer

Nothing. I prefer people to be who they are, and I support people's right to be who they are.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

ALL of you can change. I would make all of you have unicorn horns.

Best Answer

Grelle Sutcliffe. Fancy finding you here.

Best Answer

Indeed, Garfield!

Best Answer

i already have one!

Best Answer

Really? Use your powers for good!!

Best Answer

Men --I would like for them to listen to us (not just hear) and to be a little more caring.

Best Answer

That was my answer too.

Best Answer

My male friend is an amazing listener. But he is not like other men.

Best Answer

When a man impregnante a woman, I wish he could feel the worries, the pains and the excitements of giving birth, in order to appreciate us more!<br />
Men not to take women for granted and vice versa when they have a good thing going.

Best Answer

Why do you want to torture us so? You realize this would just make most guys get a vasectomy and neglect to mention to their partners?

Best Answer

These days I'd like to change this belief that men need to be girly to be attractive... It's ok to wear men's clothing and to be rough... Stop taking up the tanning beds, and my seat at the spa... Go mow the lawn... Really, it's ok to be a guy, I already have girlfriends...

Best Answer

I agree!!!

Best Answer

Best answer. I couldn't agree any more

Best Answer

That they listen better when we ladies speak lol

Best Answer

I wish men would forget about the pressures that society puts on them. It's ok to not be the big "bread earner" in the family. It's ok to show your feminine side. It's ok to not act cool, to maybe even sometimes act goofy or crazy. Express yourself...if you feel like yelling, - yell...if you feel like crying - cry. But most of all it's ok to show your true feelings...say what you mean, don't hide behind what you think you should say or what you think we want to hear. Speak from your heart, be fearless in this because you will get nothing but the same in return.

Best Answer

What a guy get from this is sociall rejection and isolation, women won´t like it, I am like that and trust me it is not ok at all

Best Answer

I agree the stigma on men is incredible, maybe thats why there are so many transvestites and crossdressers out there.

Best Answer

Maybe what she really wants to be different is our society. Not just that a man can decide it's okay to be like that, but that people will not isolate/reject him.

Best Answer

It would be nice if women had more than one vagina. You know, just for variety!

Best Answer

ohh really? why? how many penises do you have? jaja

Best Answer

Lolol

Best Answer

I was going to say I'd install a thumb on the top of a penis.

Best Answer

Yeah, vice versa, buddy.

Best Answer

What if women weren't all TOTALLY INSANE!

Best Answer

We attract where we r at

Best Answer

I am not crazy....everybody else is! :-P

Best Answer

I would change it so all women were attracted to me lol

Best Answer

It's not my place or right to change anyone.

Best Answer

I wish Women will stop thinking all men are the same. Because we are not. also i wish women will approach a guy if they like them, instead of staring and hoping the guy will make the first move

Best Answer

In men, I would change their attitude and their privilege. Male privilege is a real thing, and it needs to be addressed and erased.

Best Answer

I would change nothing about Women they are Gods grandest creation!!

Best Answer

I wish men would put down the toilet seat after them..:P

Best Answer

I would change nothing except to not have eaten the apple.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing at all. Beacuse God made us the way we are so we should just appreciate it. Why try changing who we are when we should be embracing who we really are. Let's embrac eour uniqueness...

Best Answer

People can only be willing to change themselves.

Best Answer

No basic changes at all. I like men. There are small things that I don't like about some men, but men in general are just fine as they are. Vive la difference

Best Answer