Question of the Day

Women needs to think like men.<br />
Men needs to think like women.<br />
It's called "understanding" from different perspectives.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

This truly is the Best Answer. Well done!

Best Answer

It cannot be done! It is unrealistic. So not the best answer at all!

Best Answer

Thanks for the ratings!

Best Answer

Nothing. I prefer people to be who they are, and I support people's right to be who they are.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

ALL of you can change. I would make all of you have unicorn horns.

Best Answer

Grelle Sutcliffe. Fancy finding you here.

Best Answer

Indeed, Garfield!

Best Answer

i already have one!

Best Answer

Really? Use your powers for good!!

Best Answer

Men --I would like for them to listen to us (not just hear) and to be a little more caring.

Best Answer

That was my answer too.

Best Answer

My male friend is an amazing listener. But he is not like other men.

Best Answer

These days I'd like to change this belief that men need to be girly to be attractive... It's ok to wear men's clothing and to be rough... Stop taking up the tanning beds, and my seat at the spa... Go mow the lawn... Really, it's ok to be a guy, I already have girlfriends...

Best Answer

Best answer. I couldn't agree any more

Best Answer

That they listen better when we ladies speak lol

Best Answer

What if women weren't all TOTALLY INSANE!

Best Answer

We attract where we r at

Best Answer

I am not crazy....everybody else is! :-P

Best Answer

I would change it so all women were attracted to me lol

Best Answer

It's not my place or right to change anyone.

Best Answer

I wish Women will stop thinking all men are the same. Because we are not. also i wish women will approach a guy if they like them, instead of staring and hoping the guy will make the first move

Best Answer

I would change nothing except to not have eaten the apple.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

In men, I would change their attitude and their privilege. Male privilege is a real thing, and it needs to be addressed and erased.

Best Answer

I would change nothing about Women they are Gods grandest creation!!

Best Answer

I wish men would put down the toilet seat after them..:P

Best Answer

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing at all. Beacuse God made us the way we are so we should just appreciate it. Why try changing who we are when we should be embracing who we really are. Let's embrac eour uniqueness...

Best Answer

People can only be willing to change themselves.

Best Answer

No basic changes at all. I like men. There are small things that I don't like about some men, but men in general are just fine as they are. Vive la difference

Best Answer

I would make women much less emotional and much more ob<x>jective, more wisdom, much less collectivism, less self destructive, less critical, more compassion, less cynicism, fix the problems of menopause, and stop having headaches. Be more spontaneous, more adventurous, and enjoy the out of doors much more.

Best Answer

You cannot change the other sex! That is what is so wonderful! Men are men! Women are women! I would prefer for men to listen more. But they try. And trying is all that matters in this world. Love is the most important feeling. And if you can love, changes happen in both you and in the other!

Best Answer

You are a wise woman.

Best Answer

nothing! women are perfect!

Best Answer