BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 9 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Female: Once you figure out away around the annoying once-a-month b!tch fairy, it is pretty awesome. However if I could figure out away to pee standing up my life would be complete.

Best Answer

I've figured it out, have a penis....but not as great as it's made out to be...kinda sucks with the whole morning issue....

Best Answer

Wow, cool. Eliminates all problems with squatting.

Best Answer

I have seen that, but not tried it yet. I need to pick up just in case.

Best Answer

I'm not sure.

Best Answer

Why not robot?

Best Answer

I have only ever been one gender, I don't have anything to compare it to.

Best Answer

Woman. It sucks - you can't climb trees, you can't get drunk too much, you can't spend your life playing games, you can't P standing up. If you were bad clothes, you are a *****, if you wear comfy clothes you are a lesbian, if you are with the bad guy you are a *****, if you are with the good guy, you feel like a b*tch. You have to always try and figure out what's going on!

Best Answer

Love it! :c

Best Answer

Eh................

Best Answer

Im a dude and i don't have to care how i look ive had way more freedom compared to the women ive had in my life to act and think however i like without fear of judgement.<br />
And my body doesnt leak blood every month which is nice.

Best Answer

ITS FN AWESOME CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A VAG TO GET ******

Best Answer

male.im still trying to work that out

Best Answer