you also act differently when ovulating...men do you find your woman acting different when they ovulate? Maybe it is weird but I do smell that scent. I feel it also. What about you guys?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 17 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Women's Health

I feel it because it's the time between cycles that I have an extremely heightened sense of arousal that lasts for about 5 days.

Best Answer

No but I have noticed the TV and vcr acting up.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Best Answer

Is that's what's been wrong with you the last couple days?

Best Answer

lol...maybe

Best Answer

Well now the smell of a nice lady is always attractive, and feeling when she is in that lovin' mood can be wonderful, but most of them time I say when it comes to lovin'...just...you know...Whateverrrrr.

Best Answer

if so then i sure the hell don't want to taste it. ;-)

Best Answer

I can tell when I'm ovulating. I think I have a smell too. Sex feels the best during that time, of course, sex feels good anyway.

Best Answer

It is the time for action. They sure seem frisky. As for smell, it always smells differently ...

Best Answer

I don't have any recollection of noticing anything.

Best Answer

My pheromones always radiates like crazy when I'm ovulating, not in a bad way. I actually enjoy it. Kind of turns me on.... so there's that heightened sense of arousal too. HA ovulation is the best.

Best Answer

Honestly,I have never really noticed!Is it good or bad!Maybe I've noticed but didn't know exactly what!Do you rub the couch or carpet or anything?

Best Answer

not a good reason for emotions

Best Answer

I come from a family of females; three sisters and of course a mother. Two males; My father and me.<br />
I did not know until I got out in to the wide world, what I was smelling but on very regular occasions, I would get what I thought of as 'The woman smell' I now know that there is a tendency among females living together for their fertility cycles to synchronise.<br />
Later I used to get similar scents when near woman outside the family, although the odours were all different, they had all had similar effect on me; it was almost as if I could eat the air; it was warm dense and extremely arousing; if I was near a female that was giving off this scent, I would try and stay near. I believe that it was, as is thought now, the scent of ovulation. As I approach old age; I sense this much less.<br />
I have always found the scent of males far from attractive at all, sometimes bordering on the awful.

Best Answer

I can't smell my own or any other female's ovulation

Best Answer