EEEK...how many of us do you think could pull THAT off.

Best Answer

hey, bit of red lipy,you'll be a stunner !!!

Best Answer

(sticks out tongue) :P

Best Answer

hey,some woman love that look !!

Best Answer

ya know iam sure some woman love that too!

Best Answer

Made me laugh. So that is the emergency dress up break down kit then. Lip stick, wig, fake boobs, stockings and heels. You could market this : )

Best Answer

erm yes,,GOOD IDEA :)

Best Answer

There are a lot of men who shall we say like to dress up and go for a drive, sort of like a dare for them going further and further away from home (as read on EP). So this would be great for them, they could always say it was the emergency dress up break down kit, if caught by say the wife ; )

Best Answer

No, AAA is cheaper than a whole new outfit

Best Answer

YES BUT YOU DONT GET THE BENIFITS WITH THE AAA

Best Answer

LOL. No! ... hahaha<br />
That's why I pay the RAC. *NOT* so I don't have to dress up as a woman ... to repair the car and not be in anything like a desperate situation; I wouldn't dress up as a woman! Mind you ... For all the guys who might say they wouldn't, I'm wondering what their 'price' is. If someone offered me a ridiculous amount of money, I'd be *more* than tempted but NOT for a broken down car ... LOL :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

AW,hey i bet some men have been stopped by the police or
the AAA, and there aint a problem with their car, but theyre still wearing womans clothing.

Best Answer

LOL ... I belive you may be right! Nothing new under the sea ... huh? ... HA! :)

Best Answer

No,and I cannot believe why I have not come up with this myself,its brilliant!I know nothing about cars,and care even less,as long as they get me from a - b Im happy.Now,where are those tights?

Best Answer

aw hey, i may have started a trend, i got a spare pair,if your cant find any !!!

Best Answer

if it gets me laid by some nineteen year old with big boobs, i will give it a try

Best Answer

no it will get you ran over, by a juggernaught !,full throttle !!!

Best Answer

either way will be just fine to me

Best Answer

dont tempt fate !

Best Answer

did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, i did

Best Answer