mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 51 Answers Mar 29, 2011

About 20 years ago, I had a long relationship with a woman 15 years older than me. It was wonderful and probaly the most fulfilling relationship I ever had. Biggest connection between love and sex, best intimacy, best soul connection, she was also the most adventurous sexually---willing to try out things that I know she had never been around: public sex and anal--- to name a couple. I would say she was any man's dream--- in so many different ways. In my experience, most--- not all --- older women are like this: don't play games, they go straight for the issue--- I can't say enough good things about them.

Best Answer

Absolutely! I've done it many times. Some older women love younger men. It makes them feel younger too. 10 years difference wouldn't even make me flinch. With an older women, what you see is what you get. They don't need to prove anything to anybody. They're more confident, relaxed and way more fun.

Best Answer

Absolutely. If you are attracted to someone, what does age have to do with it? If you love someone, go for it. Who cares what anyone else says?

Best Answer

I'm 32 and I'm dating a 64 year old woman. She looks in her fifties, and knows exactly what she want's. The experience improves everything!

Best Answer

I really like this girl who's 50 something. I haven't asked how old she was cuz that's rude. She's my teacher. I see her every day. First day i met i walked out thinking she was amazing, not just physically but personality wise and all. If she was 20 I'd marry her NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!! But i have feelings for her. It's so weird i tried not to but i couldn't freaking help my self. She's everything i've ever wanted in a girl. Whenever we talk though it's not like she's older it's like we're just on the same level and we laugh and have fun all the time. I enjoy her company like no one i've ever met. She looks 40-45 Max though. To be honest she looks like Goldy hawn when she was in overboard..... maybe the house sitter. She's stunningly beautiful for her age.

Best Answer

Yes, I would, and do. Up to 25 or so years older. Unfortunately, too many people let others, like family's or society's norms decide for them instead of deciding for themselves. I have always been very attracted to older women, so long as they are healthy, and reasonably smart. They are generally more experienced, wiser, self-confident, funnier, more interesting to converse with, and in my opinion, much sexier. Each person should make his/her own decision as to whom they will have as a sexual partner. If you find another person attractive and the feeling is reciprocated why limit your fun in life? And frankly, older women are much better in bed.

Best Answer

I was in a one-year relationship with an older woman in her fifties. She was beautiful. Fishing for a complement one day she said to me: "You just like me because I look younger." So I took the plunge and told her the truth: "You don't particularly look younger. You're 55 and you look it. But you're absolutely beautiful and every man who checks you out on the street or on the beach knows that."<br />
She was great. I read about sex with older women to prepare for our relationship. "Beware," this article said, "older women don't lubricate as easily and you will need patience." But no. She reacted pretty much like a 33 or 23 year old. <br />
The breakup was about being New Age. I"m not. <br />
Immer dankbar, "Wo ist das Saltz!!??" Werde Dich niemals vergessen.

Best Answer

great story!

Best Answer

Yes when i was in my early 20's I dated women 12-15 yrs older than I.Most fun I ever had too....yes easily more uninhibited by far.

Best Answer

the older they are the funner?

Best Answer

I've always been attracted to older women.<br />
Now that I'm also older I prefer women who are 35 and older<br />
(though I wouldn't say no to a woman younger than that!).<br />
Something about their maturity and knowing what they want.

Best Answer

Yes, and no upper age limit.<br />
I have lusted after mature (and heavy titted) ladies since I was first a teenager. I imprinted strongly on busty mature friends of my mum at that time, and it has never left me.

Best Answer

at 57, I still like older women, and I don't care how old so long as she's all there mentally. Only in fantasies though, I'm happily married. Not sure if I could go through with an affair, but if I did it would be with an older gal, 70-80. Yeah I know, I'm weird.

Best Answer

That would be an ideal age for her.

Best Answer

When I was 19 I had a crush on a friends mom and pursued it, she was 40 and it was awesome! When I was 30 I was renting a room of a woman who was 60 and it ended up being more than boarding, it became sexual and we lived together. She was adventurous and exciting,. Wanting to try anything and everything because as she put it "life was getting too short and she wanted to have some fun!" Now I'm 43 and have fallen for a woman who is 63 who is falling for me! She is a sexy, beautiful, vibrant woman who makes my blood boil and turns me on just thinking of her as I type this. When I see her she looks so serious until she sees me, then she literally lights up with a beautiful smile and awesome eyes! I hope she decides to just jump all-in and go for it as she is hesitant about doing so!

Best Answer

Good for you. I feel much the same way but i am in between ladies at the moment. Hurrah for you!

Best Answer

Yes, its very difficult to make a relation over 50, i ve start with my office colleague when i start my job at the age of 22, she is almost 50 years, as a single women, i start with chatting, and giving wishes, at the time of her birthday i arrange the party, and just calling her, she comes closer to me after this event, and we have done sex many times, i still remember i loss my virginity with her in his bed-room, we have sexual relation near about 6 years, now she is left the world and make my life empty.

Best Answer

hi im 29 and im dating a 64 year old as i enjoy a older woman's company as there more fun

Best Answer

Been there!! Love it!!

Best Answer

I used to. But as I get older myself, I don't anymore, because I still would like to have children.

Best Answer

I have before.... but not a huge difference in age...<br />
I was about 24 and she would have been 32....<br />
I have a brother around the same age gap.. so it was pretty normal to me... I tend to get along with any age group really... so we still had plenty in common. <br />
It didn't last too long though... because while she gave me an extreme ammount of compliments and was one of the nicest women that I have ever been with in alot of different ways. She was also very...very needy.... and at the time I was always working away from home... so she was very jealous and insecure...because of her age and the fact that I was staying in pubs all the time.<br />
Eventually after one too many temper tantrums I had enough and called it off.... she might have been very nice when she was not insecure... alot more than most girls around my age or younger than me ever were. And was rarely selfish or anything like that.... but she was also very desperate.... and lashed out when I couldn't always be there for her. Plus... while the age didn't matter....I didn't feel a great desire for her...<br />
So now... maybe I would date one a little older... if I was keen to date again.... mainly because most of the girls below 25 are very selfish and inmature... and while I want to have fun... I don't want someone with the emotional inteligence of a 12yr old...... but certaintly not one who was too much older either.... because then you get the desperation....<br />
I'm guessing women get a similar thing from guys..... he's either too needy... or too selfish...

Best Answer

nice input...learned alot from this.

Best Answer

Yes i Would love to

Best Answer

very interesting, but I don't agree with you

Best Answer

yes would any age is cool with me

Best Answer

yes i want to date 40 years older women

Best Answer