I have a boyfriend, which he knows about, yet he wants to spend time with me and convince me to be his girl.
Nychick4 Nychick4 26-30, F 18 Answers Apr 11, 2012

run or prepare to bend over

Best Answer

honest answer I guess...sucks *** though

Best Answer

He's just a pla<x>yer using his wealth to get his own way. There will be other jobs without the "perks" involved with this one! Stick with your fella and look for a job elsewhere !!

Best Answer

If you really love your boyfriend, you'll stay away from the job and the wealthy man.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Run Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Just watch the Devil Wears Prada. You'll breakup with your BF, have fun with that guy who plays the Mentalist, and then he'll cut you lose. Just don't turn in to that Cruella de Vil chick. Seems bitter and unattractive. Kay?

Best Answer

sounds like the "job" will probably involve some kind of travel. if he's making you his secretary, then, prepare to travel. oh, did I mention this having a bad ending ?

Best Answer

it's actually to be his babysitter. lol ugh this has bad written all over it.

Best Answer

yep !!! wealthy dude + hot babysitter = a lot of fun !!! lol :) btw, is this babysitter w/ benefits ? hahaha

Best Answer

You would be wise to get away from that situation all together. If you take the job on the condition that he will control himself, he will fail, it could get very ugly, and you will be in a worse spot than you are now.

Best Answer

get the job first and date with him for only onec, at that date act like your really bad and make he will not try you again, but talk about that to your bf first

Best Answer

act really bad? lol I don't know if I can do that. I was thinking about keeping this super easy job for a month and find something else in the mean time.

Best Answer

I don't know..it could be fun.. id say go for it..does your boyfriend know?! tell him dating you is going to cost him too..

Best Answer

lol silly...I told my boyfriend. who said to take the job for now and if he tries anything funny, just walk.

Best Answer

ha, well it sounds risky..would you be working for him? like side by side? either way though if you just worked and didnt date him then he would probably find a reason to fire you..or make it hard on you.. cause hes not gettin what he wanted lol

Best Answer

no, not side by side. I'd be tutoring his daughter and watching her after school. But he's offering a good sum of money to do so.

Best Answer

sounds like hes trying to buy a wifey...

Best Answer