maxximiliann maxximiliann 36-40, M 7 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Maybe. I am also a therianthrope. I can transform into a cat. To this day, everybody calls me a huge *****...

Best Answer

I can't say I know a unicorn... I know a few who are dark elementals and birds and quiet a few wolves like myself and cats such as yourself. But I can't really recall any unicorns I know of or still have contact with

Best Answer

Seee?!?!?! What did I tell you!! ROTFLOLSHIDMTBTOBIHFBTGBAO!! :D :D Thanks luv, you've made my day!!! :* :*

Best Answer

I know a lot more psychic vampires than therians. Hey tymanthebeast don't ya find that the vamps, especially the psychic ones, really out number therians online? In real life I've met about even between the two

Best Answer

Those who don't get it. Therianthope, having a belief that their soul is something other than human, or it can also mean that the person have a trait that's physical or mental that makes them feel more associated with a specific animal or entity. It also falls into what is considered the "New Age" category as often Therianthropes take that form on the astral/spiritual plane.

Best Answer

ROFLOL!! Stop it!! Stop it!! You're killing me!!! :D :D :D ROFLOL!!!

Best Answer

and now you know and knowing is half the battle. G I Joe American Hero

Best Answer

Though the question I have is are you following me or do you honestly live in Minnesota cause the first one is kinda creepy

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Booooring! :)

Best Answer

She would probably start with a mermaid.

Best Answer

I wish I knew a mermaid. You know any? I just know the bad ones at the ren fest

Best Answer

That's where they congregate.

Best Answer

I think you will wake up in a bathtub full of ice and one of your kidneys will have been removed. If it happens don't come cryng to me.

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer