jwo2 jwo2 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Music

well, they both kinda suck these days, BUT, having seen both live back in the day, I can tell you this: Metallica puts on a kick *** show, whereas Megadeth sorta comes out there and plays their songs.<br />
That said, "Peace Sells" and "Symphony of Destruction" are JUST as relevant today as they were 20 years ago, and so for that, they have my vote!

Best Answer

both of them. but i prefer metallica.they're first.

Best Answer

Megadeth, for me but my appreciation for Metallica has grown over the years. Megadeth was a lot more heavy and technical in their early days but Metallica was more progressive and melodic, and the material during the 90s and early 00s for Megadeth is a lot more palatable and interesting to me. But lately, I think they're both creatively running on fumes.<br />
One of Megadeth's biggest strengths is that Dave tried to make every album sound different (up until United Abominations) and that's another reason why I think Megadeth is a cut above.

Best Answer

And then there is Dave and his stupid mouth.

Best Answer

Yeah, Dave can be pretty arrogant but I think the guys he often clashes with can be as well.

Best Answer

Metallica.

Best Answer

Metallica older stuff but like megadeath too

Best Answer

Definitely Metallica.

Best Answer

I like both but metallica are better:-D

Best Answer

Metallica FTW. Mega who???

Best Answer