Hey lookingfortherealdeal, Maybe I should post your photo all over the Internet so that you will be shamed for having such ridiculous hateful thoughts.
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 5 Answers Feb 24 in Community

You'd be surprised how many racist thoughts run though peoples heads, seems as though he's just expressing them out loud. Why react when you know It's not true?

Best Answer

Well think of it this way, he's a republican. He's got to be one of the most ignorant pieces of **** alive. Thats just how they are. He has nothing intelligent to say so he talks out of his ***. You know like his kind does, the redumblicans.

Best Answer

sadly, there are a small population of truck drivers like himself, that get all their news from FOX News and hate radio they r a disgrace

Best Answer

Those are the same people that make a big deal about how much the media lies and then they watch that silly crap on fox news. They're just hypocrites and turd burglars.

Best Answer

xactly

Best Answer

Woah, I remember him I've not be on for a whole but that name rings bells. He was a good person I wonder what happened, gosh that's really such a idiotic thing to say. :)

Best Answer

Not true. I'm a sloth

Best Answer