It's that pesky free speech thing.

Best Answer

They thrive on something called democracy. <br />
You could refuse them that right but then you would be no better than North Korea.

Best Answer

I just wish there was someone as entertaining as these people but was able to get across a message of rationalism , compromise and intelligence . Although i understand its an act they put on to get their message across i believe they do more harm than good .

Best Answer

I don't think those two can be fairly compared. Moore is about enlightening the masses. O'reilly is a loud mouthed bully boy agitator.

Best Answer

I considered them both the same . They both have beliefs and facts to back up this belief however they exagerrate using drama , hyperbole and rhetoric . Unfortunately , their followers tend to believe the drama , hyperbole and rhetoric rather than investigating the facts for themselves .
Both of them do not respect opinions of the opposing party . Ever watch a Bill O Reilly show and feel offended if im assuming sorry if im not wrong your political beliefs do not lean to right wing .. ever notice he treats democrats like idiots and considers himself superior ?
Try watching micheal moore's movies and imagine yourself as a republican . He doesnt respect republicans either . He always paints them as drooling idiots .
If a republican switched beliefs by watching his movies i would think they are an idiot .

Best Answer

Fair enough. You seemed surprised that people tend to lampoon and disrespect opposing political views / opposing political supporters. Politics is tribal and that's the behaviour it brings out. Oh for a world were people could see the other side of the argument and rationalise / compromise: I suppose, in essence, that's what your point is.

Best Answer

Im not suprised i understand they are putting on an act . However , i belive their acts are doing more harm than good . Yeah so i wish there was a micheal moore or bil o reilly who was entertaining but could get acroos a message and rationalism and compromise .
People in america seem to be very immature when it comes to political conversation although they are smart and intelligent people and it saddens me because it holds their country back from developing into the beacon of truth and democracy that it should be.

Best Answer

I concur.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer