blackrockphantom blackrockphantom 18-21, M 2 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in Community

Just FYI, Microsoft is dating "The Man" and has been since the late 1990's at least. Not that it really matters, I just have a bug up my arse when it comes to "The Man"... 8-)

Best Answer

when you put all **** aside and focus on what the actual point to this is then you will see its something that is helping an animal who cannot talk for themselves

Best Answer

You sound sweet, and a bit naive. Why would they help "animals" from the goodness of their hearts after they have totally screwed over their customer base? There might be a good reason, but me thinks it's probably more nefarious in nature.

Best Answer

Have you seen microsofts history ? they always do things like these

Best Answer

If you're talking about the back-door access they built in to their Operating Systems since the late 90's, yes, I realize they have done it to every O.S they came out with since prob Win ME or Win '98. I realize they are not the only culprits that do this, but they are most likely the first to do it in the way they did.

Best Answer