If you're worried about the microwaves, don't be: they're all contained inside a metal box and shouldn't (unless it's badly damaged) leak out to harm you. And so long as you follow the time/setting guidelines for what you're cooking, all should be well. (As with anything else, some things -- e.g. raw chicken -- can be dangerous if undercooked, but that would apply to a regular oven as well.)<br />
So don't worry. The colour and texture of the results may not be quite the same as cooking the old fashioned way, but it's all perfectly safe. :)

Best Answer

Microwaves don't make the food very nice, but they're perfectly safe.

Best Answer

I hate them, it ruined my salad

Best Answer

So far so good, but I don't like the way it looks at me.

Best Answer

Does it look a bit glazed?

Best Answer

It thinks it's so hot.

Best Answer

I absolutely see no reason why they would not be safe....

Best Answer
Best Answer

scaremongery....
I have anotherone, just like that:
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Best Answer

Not safe. They use radiation that poisons the food and silently hurts anyone who stands nearby. Eat a "nuked" bowl of soup and die slowly. Never feed it to children, that could be very bad. <br />
LOLOL. Some people are so gullible.

Best Answer

If they aren't safe then I'm doomed

Best Answer

Just don't microwave your food in a plastic container. Use glass.

Best Answer

Yes, I know.

Best Answer

No. They will suck out your soul.

Best Answer

We've survived for 40+ years having microwaved food, so I don't worry any more. I hardly ever use mine, it cooks corn cobs from frozen in 5 minutes but apart from those I seldom use it

Best Answer

I use the microwave in my apartment as an oven timer. I don't heat my food in it at all anymore. And it's tastes so much better. <br />
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/health-hazards-to-know-about/microwave-ovens-the-proven-dangers<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Yes. Yes.

Best Answer

I trust them to heat my food of course.. but if I would eat the food afterwards... erm doubt it. ;)

Best Answer