orionnights orionnights 51-55, F 18 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

They suffer from dimentia, they still think they are stallions. In their minds they deserve a younger woman, my vote is they need a mirror and a reality check.

Best Answer

I am a middle aged man, I would not refer to any Lady around my age like that, I guess some middle aged men are just bitter and twisted, and have not been very nice people through their youth either.

Best Answer

Actually I prefer women my own age. The younger women are just pretty girls. Not a lot going on with them. All you can really do is talk a little but that only goes so far.

Best Answer

I find plenty of women my own age to be very attractive , and i do not go around calling them hags , or any other demeaning name . A woman's age is not that important to me , but attitude , honesty , and to an extent , appearance are , as is good hygiene ,and an open mind . What i cannot stand are bigots , women with opinions on things they know nothing about ( men too for that one ),liars , manipulators , game-pla<x>yers/ button pushers, haters etc , and most of all , a woman who holds me responsible for things done to her by others , Christ ,how i hate that . I have been with women considerably younger , and some up to ten years older , most of them have enriched my life in some way , others have been a nightmare , as ,i'm sure , have i, at times . Generalization , stupid and restrictive.

Best Answer

I suspect that some men do not grow old gracefully and don’t like to admit that they are not as good looking as they once were. As for me, I know some really beautiful women that are my age.<br />
(I am assuming that I am still “middle aged”)

Best Answer

chances are they have some sort of baggage that has hurt them, and makes them stronger, and less soft. great for career. not so much for new relationships. name calling is sad.

Best Answer

I don't know why, I personally prefer spending time with middle aged women, simple because I have more in common with them and enjoy their company. BUT, women are physically more attractive in their 20's than in their 40's.

Best Answer

The men who do that need to be looking in the mirror. There are good odds they won't be seeing the same old spring chicken they once saw when they were 19.

Best Answer

Many people resort to name-calling when they've been deeply hurt. Anger = pain. Age is usually associated with the pain.

Best Answer

Some of then do not keep their heath up. Thats something that should start in there teens

Best Answer

I wouldn't call them hags,but women my age are too old for me.

Best Answer

Men? When I age I know I'll probably say the same thing to men my age

Best Answer

I am guessing the men become cynical and the women bitter.

Best Answer