raise [SOME of] us?
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Abuse

Wow another blame my parents for my short comings, did you not have opportunities to try and discover new things? Did you fail? It happens get over it, no point in being jealous or envious. The last I saw the average fella will live beyond 70 so what if the first 1/4 of your life was full of **** and vomit. Prove the nah-Sayers wrong, get a job.

Best Answer

stop judging me. how do you know what I have and haven't done?

Best Answer

and I am not blaming my parents specifically. my parents did a very good job in raising me.

Best Answer

LOL take your meds mate, geez, your the OP. your the one leaving it open to comment. Sorry if I touched a nerve, and I was not judging you, but alas since you apparently are blaming others for all of your problems, then yes I was judging you, and as such. Do your homework , cut your hair and get a job. Quit whining about life, it is what it is. You yes YOU choose what to make of it. no one else but YOU.

Best Answer

lol so true

Best Answer

It's a bit freaky to think of myself as "middle aged" even though I'm 93, but I have never judged anyone by virtue of their age and I think we all have a lot to learn from one another regardless of age.

Best Answer

lmao!!! you could be middle aged if we lived to be 200 ;)

Best Answer

Exactly. I don't have kids but I am definitely part of the generation you refer to and I completely much agree with what you your sentiments. I'm glad that I still feel like I'm 20 and that I have friends of all ages. Some of the wisest most mature people have known were/are a lot younger than me.

Best Answer

yepp, age is definitely just a number. some people grow old but never grow up.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

they took the cane away from us :)

Best Answer

send them for a branch then

Best Answer

I just got the joke :P

Best Answer

Always generation gap is there....

Let them say something...................

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with your generation. Your generation is probably more understanding of things than mine. I admire that.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

nice try

Best Answer

It's not the fact of who raised us. Generations change. And it will keep on doing so.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Sorry, not our fault..MTV is to blame and reality TV

Best Answer