peza peza 46-50, M 14 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Doing Good

A boyfriend once gave me a "girl" gun (pearl handle) as a Christmas gift one year, so apparently not to some people. I returned it to him, thanking him but suggesting that it might not be in HIS best interests to arm me. ;)

Best Answer

Love it!!! LOL

Best Answer

omg ...... what on earth was he thinking ?!

Best Answer

I was living and working downtown at the time, and getting out late at night, so he thought when he wasn't able to pick me up it might be useful.

Best Answer

You'll shoot your eye out.

Best Answer

he he he

Best Answer

Some may consider a gun a threat or dangerous. In the wrong hands they would be right. Most use guns in peaceful purrsutts.

Best Answer

Not really, it depends on who you're giving it to.

Best Answer

That would be a thoughtful gift :)

Best Answer

Wow, nice avvie. :)

Yes, unless it's a water pistol.

Best Answer

totally depends on the person, assuming it is legal.

Best Answer

got my first 22 cal, when i was 9 years old,,

Best Answer

Just as in giving a pocket knife or a car or a hammer, it would depend on whether the receiver had the capacity not to misuse it.

Best Answer

very nice gift.just watch what you buy. a .410 the shells are very expensive and a .22 can`t get shells.gov. buying them up for 2 yrs now,thus gun control.our .22 rifle is now a clun only.

Best Answer

Only if you shoot them with it *giggles evilly*

Best Answer