Miley preformed on live morning news in a angora pullup fuzzy cloth diaper. Had a onzie like outfit on a concert that had people dressed like teddy bars. And when she discussed the concert with Elen Degenerous she admited to being an adult baby. As a teen she was on the cover of teenbaby and sang a song about her mom buying her diapers and telling her she was to old for them. I think that this is good for the ABDL comunity
babylee75 babylee75 36-40, M 15 Answers Oct 13, 2013 in Community

I say Let Miley be Miley and if she is willing to put the AB side of herself on display then let her. No matter what she does somebody is going to take offense and try hard to portray her as a self indulgent spoiled brat. I love the fact that Miley embraces her inner Baby girl.

Best Answer

It cant hurt the abdl community. If anything she just shined more light on it. I love Miley, i personaly think she is doing all this stuff for shock value but I'm not hatin'.

Best Answer

Shes been into the AB world as a young kid and didnt make a big seen about it till she was 18.

Best Answer

Somebody so young and in the public eye admitting shes a ab she got some guts fantatic news

Best Answer

I would be interested in seeing that episode of Elen if anyone can guide me to it.

Best Answer

Think its on youtube ellens 2013 interview with miley

Best Answer

Just type (Miley Syrus) in your browser then select video from the top-left of the page.

Best Answer

Thx everyone. I watched the videos and heard her say it. talk about awesome, to think she might have been wearing a diaper on her interview but I doubt she was. I had to hear her say it lik she did, more real now.

Best Answer

Your welcome

Best Answer

depends if the mass media decides to linch or gratify her the fact that she has broken away from Disney minimizes their ability to accuse her of ********** with the way america works shes more likely to recive heat as opposed to the community

Best Answer

Great

Best Answer

I think it's good

Best Answer

That was f-Ing hot of her!!! What a pimp... Bravo

Best Answer

she is a goddess

Best Answer

me at first thought it was all a stunt that is until I happen to come across her profile on the net. she has medical reasons for her diapees and its o tays by me and if she has decided to become a adult baby me thinks we should respect that parts as I knows awl to well how hard this is out in open public. me lives my life as much as me can as a somewhat new adult baby girl. I knows full well the hazards opf me choice because of this also. if anyones interested, im about to write my true story here on this website tonight. cheers to miss Mily and her loving accepting Father also.

Best Answer

it can only be good.

Best Answer