I say Let Miley be Miley and if she is willing to put the AB side of herself on display then let her. No matter what she does somebody is going to take offense and try hard to portray her as a self indulgent spoiled brat. I love the fact that Miley embraces her inner Baby girl.

Best Answer

It cant hurt the abdl community. If anything she just shined more light on it. I love Miley, i personaly think she is doing all this stuff for shock value but I'm not hatin'.

Best Answer

Shes been into the AB world as a young kid and didnt make a big seen about it till she was 18.

Best Answer

depends if the mass media decides to linch or gratify her the fact that she has broken away from Disney minimizes their ability to accuse her of ********** with the way america works shes more likely to recive heat as opposed to the community

Best Answer

Great

Best Answer

I think it's good

Best Answer

makes me feel less ashamed to b in the same boat!

Best Answer

thats so kewl! 😍

Best Answer

rock on

Best Answer

i personally think it is a good thing, when i found out she was an ABDL as well it made me worry less about what people thought is a celebrity can be one of us.

Best Answer

I think is a good thing!

Best Answer

me at first thought it was all a stunt that is until I happen to come across her profile on the net. she has medical reasons for her diapees and its o tays by me and if she has decided to become a adult baby me thinks we should respect that parts as I knows awl to well how hard this is out in open public. me lives my life as much as me can as a somewhat new adult baby girl. I knows full well the hazards opf me choice because of this also. if anyones interested, im about to write my true story here on this website tonight. cheers to miss Mily and her loving accepting Father also.

Best Answer

it can only be good.

Best Answer