Both, Maia, both...but I am glad to see you

Best Answer

Great merciful lord of pain, why do you keep ******* bothering me? But then again...I guess it might be a little fine to see you too. I don't know right now....see you from the other side of the cell soon enough, I hope. >,>

Best Answer

That's the Maia that I know and love :) Keep fighting my friend...there's something about "cantankerous" that makes me happy :)

Best Answer

Heh, kinda hard to fight when you wanna die of hunger. Can't really feel it anymore....sure I been drinking...but not eating. I will die this time...

Best Answer

There are quicker and more efficient ways to die, Maia. if you really wanted to die, you would already be dead...

Best Answer

Maybe I'm just as much of a dumbass as you are. But this is it. This is how I'll die. Long miserable suffering...

Best Answer

That's how i would die if i was still drinking, too. I had resigned myself to that fate, too; until I found a way to not drink, live and be happy....May you find your way, Maia

Best Answer

May I lead a fulfilling life in a mental hospital where I belong. >,>

Best Answer

Or, you cant fight your demons. You're not the only one that has the same demons. You're stronger than you realize, Maia

Best Answer

Man, I belong in one those...I would be better off there. It's not easy to say, and I'm sorry for being such a god damned dissapointment, but I would be happier there than I am here. Things would be better. T,T

Best Answer

You havent disappointed me, Maia, but it does seem that you have dissapointed yourself...

Best Answer

Sure Hon where you been? *HUGS* How is your day going?

Best Answer

I've been waiting for someone to take me away to a mental hospital...no success in that. I've been trying to die...no success in that...today I'm tired and hungry, but I don't plan on eating...

Best Answer

I understand and have been feeling relatively close to the same and it as of late.. fvcking sucks! except for the not eating,,, been eating later at night and then not eating in the am which is most beneficial to us. are you doing anything to help yourself get back on tract?

Best Answer

No. I'm trying to die.

Best Answer

Wanna talk 😖

Best Answer