RACHYD RACHYD 51-55, F 7 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Are u completely out? If not just keep taking them. If u are u can call and explain thet u are out but u have an appt and they will usually refill just the amount u need until the appt. Depression takes a toll on your whole soul doesn't it? I used to be embarrassed to admit that I have this problem but I believe about 90 percent of people go thru it at some point in their life and there is no shame in being human and having hard times....this is life.

Best Answer

been on fluoxetein for 11years,last took on sunday the 8th december,no more until wednesday the 12th december will this be ok

Best Answer

I have a bottle full on top of the fridge....never took any of it.I think that anti-depressants are the only thing doctors know how to prescribe for patients. I got a 20 min visit and walked away shaking my head with a 12 month presc<x>ription for that stuff........never went back to see that idiot again.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Why'd you miss the 3 days? Did your presc<x>ription run out?

Best Answer