From April till June my period didn't come, I sometimes felt cramps but had no blood or spotting. First week of July it started again, It just happened suddenly, I was wearing a pad and it was soaked after 30 minutes, but after that the flow seemed normal, it went on for three weeks but I thought that might be expected after missing it for so long. But for the past week there are times when I feel blood flowing out heavily , this lasts afew minutes and large pieces of tissue come out as well. I'm a bit worried now. I'v put off going to see a doctor because I'd been hoping it will stop on it's own, I haven't felt any pain or discomfort. I'm 24 and am not sexually active, never had any problems like this before, I thought it might be happening because of stress. Anyway, anyone have any advice? Or be able to explain what's happening? I'll be seeing a doctor if it dosen't stop soon anyway.
EXTO EXTO 26-30 15 Answers Jul 30, 2011

The same thing happened to me, i didnt get my period from april to july then all of august and still to this day im bleeding its been a month and a half. I got blood tests and ultrasounds, my ovaries look great the doctor said and the only thing abbormal in my blood test was my thyroid is on the high end of normal. Hyperthyroidism can cause very heavy bleeding. Maybe look into that hopefully its a less scary and helpful suggestion. Hope all goes well and u find out what is going on.

Best Answer

Alexaamaya you had a miscarriage. I had one year ago and it was the exact same.. the sac of "blood" is the baby and the sac. The baby is inside of that.. I know this is a late response and you probably. Know by now it was a miscarriage but I couldn't help but answer when I knew what it was.

Best Answer

She said in her post she is NOT sexually active...

Best Answer

I havent had my period for 3weeks to a month and today i bleed light!! I dont know if thats normal, but im confused and i would like to know if thats normal

Best Answer

I'm going through the same thing. My period stopped for 2 months,now I've been on my period for a week. I've been cramping really bad and flowing very heavy using 2 tampons plus pads every 2hours. Kinda scary. If anyone has a answer to this problem please help.

Best Answer

i haven't had my period in about 2 to 3 months. I figured i was pregnant. I was having really bad cramps and started bleeding a little. When i went to the bathroom a second time. When i pushed blood came out, blood clots to be exact. When i pushed a second time, a sac of blood came out. It looked like a bag of blood. The pain went away but now i am just bleeding like i have my period and i get really bad cramps every now and then. I am wondering if i was never pregnant and got my period really late. but i just cant explain the sac of blood. Please answer my question. thank you

Best Answer

My last normal period was may 22 and then did not get another period until July 14 but it was not normal just spotting. On July 26 to the 28 the spotting got a little heavy until it started to get more flow and clotting on the 30 th. it is now aug 10 and still bleeding? Have had 2 ultrasounds one internal camera and a pap smear which came back normal and all the dr can tell me is that my endometrial lining has thickened. He wants to put me on provera but not sure? I am scared cause I have heard bad things about this medication. What other tests can dr do to find out if you have endometrial cancer? Thanks

Best Answer

You should visit a gynaecologist , I had a similar problem and doctor gave me medicine for hormonal imbalance and after medication it seems to be okay and back to normal.

Best Answer

Yeah, definitely see a doctor. That happened to me when I was barely 15 and it turned out I had a tumor. If there's been a drastic change in weight as well it could end up being something serious.

Best Answer

I didn't have a period for over a year once, and then got it for over two months straight. I don't really have much advice, just here to tell you that you're not the only one. there's nothing really wrong with me, just stopped then started for no reason. but now that I'm on the pill, I'm completely regular. maybe you should try going on the pill to regulate your periods. either way you should see your doc, but don't freak out and worry too much, it happened to me and I'm fine.

Best Answer

Hi. I think you need to see a Doctor verrry soon, that is not usual. I have a friend and she had that after her period. The doctor found out that she has myoma and she is scheduled for an operation next week. One of the symptoms of myoma is severe bleeding.

Best Answer

This happens to me all the time, and I'm only 13. It's on a lighter scale though. I'll skip a month or two then have my period two weeks or more. I have been looking everywhere for answers, but haven't found any. It's to the point I cannot go to school because the cramps won't stop....

Best Answer

i did and i thought i was prego

Best Answer

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM 7 MONTHS AGO I WAS BLEEDING FOR TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THEY SAID IT WAS NORMAL CAUSE MY HORMONES WAS UNBALANCED THEY GAVE ME BIRTHCONTROL PILLS TO RESET IT THEN I STARTED HAVING ONE EVERY MONTH HOPE IT HELPS

Best Answer