How old is the boy? And why doesn't the dad care about seeing the younger kid?

Best Answer

oh lol sorry, he younger one isnt his, its some other guy she got with right after they seperated, that childs dad isnt in the picture although he lives nearby.
and my step son is 11

Best Answer

it was hard getting everything in there in 600 characters but i just saw my error, the younger son is not relation to my bf

Best Answer

11 is too young to be travelling alone. How was he supposed to get from the west coast to the east?

Best Answer

he did it when he was 7. we just fly there pick him up.

Best Answer

And she leaves him home all day by himselff with his little brother everyday after school for lke 4 hrs. During the summer he gained 30 pounds from siting at home eating playing video games like call of duty. During the summber she left him home all day by himself and she has a job 45 minutes away. i get the poor single mother thing, but she asked for the divorce, she made the family move to california when the son was only a year old driving across the country because she wanted the california lifestyle. They had a nice house and everything nd stability before they moved to cli and he got into his acident.

Best Answer

So, he doesn't have to travel alone?

Best Answer

No. My bf flys there, picks him up. flys home. and if he did it doesnt matter you pay extra for minors to be escorted by airport staff, they usually assign a fight attendant on that flight to stay there the whole time. its extra about 200 $. i did it every frw months from ages 5-8

Best Answer

Have you thought bout adopting?.in the mean time, its the parents responsibility to be near his or her child, like you for instance you cant stand to be apart from the child its your responsibility to be near him. I was a single mom for a long time and I waited for the father of my kids to come around and get him self together responsibly to come see his kids or visit with his children, but he never did! I don't know how he was able to stay from his own flesh and blood the kids are older now and resent there dad, because to the child, "no excuse is good enough" for you not be in there life, they dont understand or care why your not around they just want you there and yess money is important to help raise the child, I never received any fincial support so who was bitter ? ME!!! if you love that child like your own, you dont need any convincing, you already know what need to do..Good Luck

Best Answer

I understand if my bf didnt want to see his son, HE DOES constantly they skype, text talk on the phone anything to keep contact. His son wants to come stay with us. He is getting F's and D's in his report cards, while when he was wih us he was on honor roll. It sounds like you had a deadbeat dad on your hands, however my bf is not. His son ges a care package every month with anything that he says that he NEEDS in it. As well as the mothe gets her share to. My thing is , is that she is not letting him come see us because she knows that when he comes he wont want to leave because he will get attention here and i will help him eat right and get healthier. If that happens she doesnt get her child support , and she cant be like the reality t.v mothers she loves to watch. This goes pretty deep, from all the crap that she has done to him. Shes also pissed that we have had a successful happy relationship the past 9 years because i have been there for him where she was not. And we are happy and she is single because no one wants a dramatic, money hungry woman as a partner for to long. y bf is a phenominal father when he is aloud to be, he refuses to take this to court because he does not want his son to have to go through what I did when i was a kid.

Best Answer