I live in NY, and I'm still meeting people there, but I don't really know a lot of people yet so I spend most of my time alone with my 2 dogs and my cat. My bf of 3 years lives in GA (18 hours away), and I miss him so much (we lived together for 2 years but then i had to move for school) and my family lives in bangladesh, which is very far overseas. I call and skype and chat with most people every day. The past 2 weeks I got to spend with my bf in GA and we had a wonderful time. He lives with his family and i get along great with them so it was great. but now I have to go back home (pet sitter prices are adding up and i dont know anyone else to watch my dogs right now). I dread going back to my empty home :( even tho i miss my babies. I cant change my circumstances, but is there any way I can make it hurt less? :(
CrazyHappySad CrazyHappySad 22-25, F 4 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Health

Get busy... take a walk and explore... Sometimes, redecorating could also help keep you busy... :)

Best Answer

Jus find something yur INTRESTED in , EVERYONE has SOMETHING , & jus DIVE into it ...occupy yur time ..dont jus sit back n DWELL on what u cant change

Best Answer

take a deep breath, close your eyes,...and pray...:)

Best Answer