Ms. Haas is part of a group of missionarys and was on foot perfoming missionary work in downtown Waco, Texas. She is a Baylor College student, wears long ankle length skirts, with sandals and a bright colored bandanas over her hair.She wears no make up, has long straight dark brown hair. Please call the Waco police department at 254 752 2600 if you THINK you have seen her. She has many friends and family that love and miss her.
infpisme infpisme 46-50, M 10 Answers Apr 25, 2012

She was found today per her mothers facebook page!!

Best Answer

great a story with good ending

Best Answer

Found and home.

Best Answer

was she found or not? theres a post that says she has. Im praying for her and her loved ones

Best Answer

A lady at my church and student friend of Paige's told me on 4/26 that she is safe and sound and with her family

Best Answer

She is missing again... her parents got to Arkansas and she was gone

Best Answer

Really? How do we know?

Best Answer

I've sent her picture via Facebook to my Baylor friends as well as my non-Baylor friends from TSTC, MCC, and Waco in general with instructions to forward the picture to all of their friends. Hopefully if we expand this search FAST we can find her!

Best Answer

It would be helpful to know what she looks like. I am a student at Baylor

Best Answer

Look her up in the Baylor directory. You'll need to sign in with your BearID and password.
http://www.baylor.edu/directory

Best Answer

There is also a picture of her and her brother on her mom, Marga Haas', Facebook. Feel free to share that picture around your Facebook if you have one.

Best Answer

My prayers are for your safe return to family and friends. That area of Waco is close to the interstate and high crime area of Waco. I wish her and those that love her the very best.

Best Answer

Ty, I don't know her but her student friends have been everywhere looking for her.

Best Answer