applenuts34 applenuts34 31-35, M 6 Answers Nov 23, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Not at all...........the guy should get good at defending without.

Best Answer

Absolutely! Girls always go for the nuts and its not fair!

Best Answer

why isn't it fair ?

Best Answer

Its just not. If its to protect yourself from actual harm go for it! But if you're just sparring, its like hitting the other teams self destruct button. Its not fair, you can win the game without killing the other player. You don't have to nuke the whole country to win the war against them. Sorry, I don't know how else to put it

Best Answer

yes, wear a cup. I got kicked a few times at muay thai kickboxing classes.<br />
Some girls kick hard. but I had guys kick me too, trying to do inside leg kick and missed when I moved. I kicked people by mistake too.<br />
Wear shin guards, elbow pads, head gear too, otherwise you might have to explain that it was a girl gave you the blackeye!<br />
I am not a big fan of mixed gender fighting unless the girl really wants to train hard, has a big fight coming up or something. There usually girls their size/weight. <br />
Most men could hurt a girl, but there are some girls that really kick *** out there too! just watch "The Ultimate Fighter--Ronda Rousey, miesha tate, jessamyn duke, Raquel pennington, etc.<br />
I think the times are changing.

Best Answer

I think, by weight, it fair to mix genders. But only if both parties want to.

Best Answer

What about protection? yes or no?

Best Answer

Its up ^^^
"Absolutely! Girls always go for the nuts and its not fair!"

Best Answer

If two people agree to spar then they assume the risks.
for self-defense, mixed is very important to be realistic, and that means in the street, a man is more likely to assault a girl, so it is ok to train together. but only for points, ribbons, kinda awkward, but I am just old school.
2 of my 3 sisters were attacked and they kicked *** on the stranger guys.

Best Answer

hell no<br />
no holds bared

Best Answer

Yes.....The chick with obviously go str8 for the nuts

Best Answer

You think?:)

Best Answer

oh yeah....no balls you wouldn't:)

Best Answer