Hate Ramona she is a crap disturber love Big Ang. The fight between Drita never would have happend if Ramona wasnt there.

Best Answer

Ramona is an envious troublemaker bin Ang is fabulous!

Best Answer

Exactly how I feel do you like Drita or Karen; Renee or Carla?

Best Answer

I've started to like drita and carla, rene is just rene she's ok but now I feel bad for her. NBig Ang is awsome, few weeks ago she says the mans job is the rent. I don't go dutch, never did and never will. She makes me laugh.

Best Answer

Big Ang wears an off the shoulder glittery silverish shirt in season two when she is by herself...does anyone know where she got it/who makes it/where I can find something similar??

Best Answer

Ramona is very pretty @ has a soft spot, but she's sort of deranged. Big Ange is the bomb. I love her sense of humor and I love Louie.

Best Answer

I don't think Ramona's that pretty. Her teeth look capped her nails are thick and fake & her attitude stinks. Carla I think is the prettiest & drita's ok. Ang is a riot. "I don't go dutch." She makes me laugh my a$$ off.

Best Answer

Hate the show....like the jersey shore.....all they do is bleep out most of the dialog.

Best Answer