When I knew about dad cheating I told mom then they fought and decided to get divorced, but since that time mom has been saying that i was the reason for all the problems and not my dad
Cristina323232 Cristina323232 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If she is that kind of mother, she would have accused you of betraying her if you had not told her. She would have said you chose your father. Those kind of mothers you can't win with.

Best Answer

It isn't your fault they got a divorce. Don't say anything to your mom. There really isn't anything to say. She was in denial about problems in her marriage which might be one of the reasons your dad was cheating. She didn't face the problems in her marriage and she isn't facing them in the divorce. She blames others for her problems because she didn't work on them when they came to light. Just do what you need to do and when you get old enough, move out.

Best Answer

tell her to stop blaming you because she is the real reason behind...

Best Answer

she is in denial, dad did the cheating, wake up mum....

Best Answer

I think it was a mistake for you to tell her. After all, you could've blackmailed your dad with the information you had...<br />
Anyway, it is not fair for her to do that to you. Just ignore her.

Best Answer