nethingunderdasun nethingunderdasun 41-45, F 21 Answers Feb 2, 2010

Support. It changes nothing. They're still my kid. I still love them. They're the same person they were before they came out. It's a no-brainer.

Best Answer

The best response to someone coming out is their mum just saying "we know honey."

Best Answer

Support of course. I love my kids unconditionally.

Best Answer

..they'd still be my kids ~ my love for them would not change , neither would my support.

Best Answer

Been there, done that -- full support

Best Answer

My oldest son came out to me ten years ago when he was 16. Then my middle boy came out two years ago and he was also 16. It was kind of a shock to have a second gay son but I love and support them both. I have four children and all I want for them is to be happy. I have always had gay friends and someones sexuality has never been a problem to me. J hope if this is one of your children, you will love and support them. Best wishes.

Best Answer

I love my kid unconditionally. Support, I just want the kid to be happy.

Best Answer

Of course I would

Best Answer

I am gay two ways: I am happy and also sexually intersted in both male and females. I refuse too tell my parents because I know it will hurt them that I choose to be this way but there is a reason why I am both ways of being gay which I do not want too talk about, but if u are gay either way or like me both than that is fine there is nothing wrong with being gay, I support gay people more than straight no offense to any EP peeps here:]

Best Answer

Support, absolutely. When my mom found out my sister and I are both gay, and in permanent living arrangements with other women, she said "Oh goodie, now I have four daughters instead of just two." Right now one of my granddaughters is unhappy being a girl, she says she's really a boy and nobody understands. She 8 years old. Everyone supports her unconditionally, too.<br />
We are what we are. None of these things is a choice. Support is vital to help people be happy.

Best Answer

Support and love.

Best Answer

Whatever, do your homework

Best Answer

Seems humptydumpty85 is still dealing with it's hump. lol<br />
Get over your's and confront!!!!!Theres no point dilly dallying around the issue.<br />
As it perhaps might come as a shock to your paternal guardians. It doesn't remove the fact, now, does it. <br />
get a grip and face your potential fears.<br />
God willing your old man doesn't own a shot gun....

Best Answer

i beleive my self to be a gay man trapped in a women's body so i would have to go with support. and my whole family is 'support' as well.

Best Answer

im not your mom or dad.... sooooooo ****,.... whatever makes you happy.... :s

Best Answer