Support. It changes nothing. They're still my kid. I still love them. They're the same person they were before they came out. It's a no-brainer.
The best response to someone coming out is their mum just saying "we know honey."
Support of course. I love my kids unconditionally.
..they'd still be my kids ~ my love for them would not change , neither would my support.
Been there, done that -- full support
My oldest son came out to me ten years ago when he was 16. Then my middle boy came out two years ago and he was also 16. It was kind of a shock to have a second gay son but I love and support them both. I have four children and all I want for them is to be happy. I have always had gay friends and someones sexuality has never been a problem to me. J hope if this is one of your children, you will love and support them. Best wishes.
I love my kid unconditionally. Support, I just want the kid to be happy.
Of course I would
NO. I advocate "for more acceptance of Femininity" in society... but Homosexuality IS NOT "a solution" that is Morally Viable for society.
I am gay two ways: I am happy and also sexually intersted in both male and females. I refuse too tell my parents because I know it will hurt them that I choose to be this way but there is a reason why I am both ways of being gay which I do not want too talk about, but if u are gay either way or like me both than that is fine there is nothing wrong with being gay, I support gay people more than straight no offense to any EP peeps here:]
Support, absolutely. When my mom found out my sister and I are both gay, and in permanent living arrangements with other women, she said "Oh goodie, now I have four daughters instead of just two." Right now one of my granddaughters is unhappy being a girl, she says she's really a boy and nobody understands. She 8 years old. Everyone supports her unconditionally, too.<br />
We are what we are. None of these things is a choice. Support is vital to help people be happy.
Support and love.
Whatever, do your homework
Seems humptydumpty85 is still dealing with it's hump. lol<br />
Get over your's and confront!!!!!Theres no point dilly dallying around the issue.<br />
As it perhaps might come as a shock to your paternal guardians. It doesn't remove the fact, now, does it. <br />
get a grip and face your potential fears.<br />
God willing your old man doesn't own a shot gun....
i beleive my self to be a gay man trapped in a women's body so i would have to go with support. and my whole family is 'support' as well.
im not your mom or dad.... sooooooo ****,.... whatever makes you happy.... :s
I would not be supported. By nature, only 3% are gay, all the other 97% is just a whim. Or propaganda. So in that case, I would have sent my child to a psychologist and sexologist.