lovelylady20 lovelylady20 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 9, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yes, all 3 times...didn't even bother picking opposite gender names for the boys. But, it didn't really matter to me as long as they were healthy.

Best Answer

I had a dream and believed it was right. I bought her little girl's jewelry and fabric to make dresses and other girl things, a little bit any way.

Best Answer

did it take a lot of s3x to get you pregnant? if so id say it was a girl if not then a boy

Best Answer

i'm not exactly sure. I had a lot of sex one month and wound up pregnant but that was the first month that I had unprotected sex.

Best Answer

i have 3 friends who have 1 child each 2 of them had boys and 1 of them a girl the 2 who had boys it didnt take long to get them pregnant..the one who had a girl she had a lot of sex to get her pregnant and it took longer so my theory is the more sex you have its a girl the less sex its a boy but i could be wrong just my guess

Best Answer

hmm thats cool thanks for your input :)

Best Answer

Someone once predicted what I would have...........simple way really and then I tried it on others...........WOW! It worked. :)

Best Answer

how??

Best Answer

A pencil

Best Answer