What has this world come to...
Addasubject Addasubject 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 12 in Community

Its your choice

Best Answer

How does a person find happiness? Parents are not home, child watches tv and feels happy (bought with money. ) Christmas gifts makes people happy (bought with money), your computer bought with money and 1 year warranty makes you happy when you watch a movie or connect with friends but your partner who you loved so much and who promised would be with you forever in sickness and in health leaves. How to feel better? Buy some good food, ice cream, new clothes etc. For me money has always shown me more love and happiness than the horrible people I hv met.

Best Answer

Money is not everything.

Best Answer

Yep :(

Best Answer

money isn't the root of all evil: greed and ego (self entitlement) are. happiness is not related to how much money you have; money is just a means to pay for things you enjoy or have to expend. Happiness you can find always; it's not sometimes there, sometimes depleted.

Best Answer

I know... Give it some years things are changing... We'll def see something in our lifetimes :)))

Best Answer