Sure. The world owes you a living.

Best Answer

I suspect god will win.......he's got a bigger vocabulary.

Best Answer

That... Doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

"me and god will have words"....!

Best Answer

"Me and god" Putting My name before his, reversing the capitalization... It's called irony, moron.

Best Answer

It is astonishing how stupid you can be.....I fully understood the order of "Me and God", it was after all what got Cardinal Wolsely into trouble (and executed) when he used the Latin language ......it now appears that that the joke about your limited vocab, has been demonstrated though your ignorance and rudeness.

Best Answer

I really didn't get any of that...

Best Answer

He might.

Best Answer

If you have your head stuck up your own ***, you might find him.

Best Answer

I will destroy you.

Best Answer

You may, only don't hope too much or you'll be disappointed. It won't go no where........

Best Answer

Says you.

Best Answer

So if you think you deserve them must mean you don't possess them .

Best Answer

You think so?

Best Answer

yer not gonna like what he tells ya you missed son so Festus will Love none on yer list is worth ****.

Best Answer

It's never been about what one deserves. We get what we get, or we take what we want. But there will always be those who deserve more and get less, and those that get more who deserve less. At least, in this world.

Best Answer

companions as in more than one? I hope your not considering polygamy...

Best Answer

Considering? It's my life's goal! It wouldn't be just women, either.

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer