astro00 astro00 22-25, M 10 Answers Aug 29 in Politics

you can only be truly happy when you are grateful for what you already have and you live in such a way that you feel at peace and in harmony with yourself and the world around you

Best Answer

but books and cats make me happy.

Best Answer

All this things wont make you happy if you already are unhappy... Fix whatever underlying problem there might be to achieve happiness.. Than go get the yacht and have 5 - 6 zero's on the bank account.

Best Answer

Money and thing do make me happy... so the question is moot.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You will never be happy? But nah, treating my family to a holiday in a cool place makes me happy.

Best Answer

happiness comes from inside. It is a choice we make by accepting what life has given both good and bad, love and companionship help feed that happiness simply by giving the opportunity to share it.

Best Answer

You decide whether you're happy or not.

Best Answer

Burn all your stuff and take up Buddhism.

Best Answer

Ok.

Best Answer