If you hadan endless bucket of money, what would you do with it and why
oliviacheung oliviacheung 13-15 9 Answers Jul 3 in Doing Good

Invest it in small businesses, thus giving them the chance to thrive and to do what they love, creating jobs and making less people homeless and letting them work for it. Then I will also get the money back and spend that on myself friends and family, thus improving the economy. I would also donate it to hospitals and start my own political party by hiring the best. That way improving my country and in extent ruling it ... muhahahaha

Best Answer

I would help people that needed it. I know a young girl died of overdose of pills. Well they still don't have a stone for her grave because they can't afford it. I would get it for her kids.

Best Answer

soda.. chips.. burgers.. pizaa.. ooh how can i forget ppizaaa.. and.. wine.. lots of it... oh! clothes like lot of em... <br />
and donate it all to charity :P:P:P

Best Answer

i'd go tip toeing through the Tulips tossing it all about in my apartment , woo hoo !

Best Answer

buy a two person submarine shaped like a shark and scare the living crap outta people xD

Best Answer

Aside from the fairy tales, there is no such thing as an endless bucket of money. If you truly want to have sufficient money to have a good life, study capitalism and how it works, what money really is, ( hint it is not the plastic credit card or the paper dollar that most people think of when they talk of money ) but then most people don't even know that.

Best Answer

Surround myself with beautiful women, half my age, by spending it on them.

Best Answer

pay bills

Best Answer