How Ken Star and the Clintons trashed her. Is it to late for her? was the damage of the media to much to over come? Will be on National Geo channel.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 12 Answers Jul 1 in Politics

Yes, because she was the first young woman to EVER have an affair with a high-ranking married man. And she was underage---oh, no wait, she wasn't. And forced---oh, wait, she's not claiming THAT, either. So she's the first young woman to REGRET having an affair with a high-ranking married man ? I seriously doubt it.

Best Answer

Monica Lewinsky wasn't the brightest of all people, but I feel she was taken advantage of and dragged through the public eye, while Clinton came off as the victim somehow in all of it.

Best Answer

Clinton wasn't a victim; he was a sleazebucket, but we've never before been in the habit of firing a man from his job because he's cheating on his wife---a good many John Does would be unemployed, and Newt Gingrich as well, btw. As for Monica---not a victim, either, sorry. That's part of equal rights, you have to pull up your "big girl pants" and accept responsibility for your choices.

Best Answer

Oh my bleeding heart... She's still trying to make a buck off of being a ****? I think Bill is hillbilly trash, and she was the trash dumpster of the day, though I wouldn't rule out the distinct possibility that it was a setup.

Best Answer

I seriously doubt it was a set up. You familiar with his action? How he treated his own supporter, by getting his teen daughter pregnant. When blood was ask for to test paternity, he had a staffer send the wrong blood. He needs no setting up.

Best Answer

Seems like someone with the initials bb is jealous of Lewinsky lol.

Best Answer

I feel bad for her.

Best Answer

I can imagine he had control over her. Worse was the attacks his henchmen did on her after. I can tell you many would have not taken it so well.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Seriously does anybody really care anymore ... must be broke or something to come out now with her side of the story nearly two decades after the fact ... I reckon though in our present voyeuristic society that has 24/7 cable/internet coverage and with the likes of Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity around to kick the Clintons whenever they can stories like this will never die ...

Best Answer

he deserves kicking around. He was and is a slime bucket. He is no better than a rapist.

Best Answer

This was one big sleazy soap opera back then....Bill Clinton was an embarrassment to America that I'd rather not have to relive... But I'm sure many will watch it, some with a tube of KY and a box of tissues by their side...!!!

Best Answer

She oughtta lose some weight, fix herself and become a tv personality.

Best Answer

She looked fine as she was. not seen her now.

Best Answer

Whale city

Best Answer

Hillary doesn't need Lewinsky to hurt her, Hillary will do that all by herself.

Best Answer

No way is she the nominee in 2016. No way.

Best Answer

Just as long as she is not running for anything!!!

Best Answer

Ancient history , nobody gives a sh!t , NEXT

Best Answer

I bet she is watched and talked about, many women will be interested.

Best Answer

NEXT

Best Answer