I have to be monogamous, if I share my feelings or body. It just gets too complicated for me otherwise.

Best Answer

We don't need no st*inkin' b*itches

Best Answer

its a nice idea a bit like fairy story......................the evidence is in .....it just aint working.........sad but true

Best Answer

I just can't bring myself to share my man and so does he. <br />
I've no choice lol ;)

Best Answer

I agree with Dan Savage & am Monogomish.

Best Answer

In my heart of hearts, monogamy. I want commitment and dedication. There's nothing real hard in sleeping with others. It doesn't take any self control or dedication/loyalty/commitment,etc. For me, when I truly care for someone, or am falling in love, or have fallen in love... I want to be monogamous. The difference between a friendship and a relationship is the level of intimacy you share... I can't help but feel those who are NOT monogamous are insecure, and they look for other sexual escapades to try and boost their self esteem. Maybe I'm wrong; I'm just assuming and am open to someone setting me straight - so to speak. =P

Best Answer

Flings are okay, but they do get old. I prefer monogamy because it's more meaningful, but I'm not really a fan of marriage.

Best Answer

how about serial monogamy?

Best Answer

One man for one woman, if it is going to be serious. More if it's for fun.

Best Answer