CobaltToad CobaltToad 41-45, M 12 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Movies & TV

It drove me to reading John Steinbeck, fortunately.

Best Answer

there all fake. the funniest one is the car repo mob.. put on this big tough act.. and there all acters.. PATHETIC TV.. wave of the future

Best Answer

That one is even more painful to watch.

Best Answer

the big bich with all the crap in her face.. oh man. i would make an exception to the ' dont **** a women rule" how annoying... bich you aint that scary..

Best Answer

I bet you wouldn't say that to Josh or Bill! You might get a knuckle sandwich! !

Best Answer

I met bill and josh when they were grand marshalls for the bike week parade in Daytona. I drank some of their moonshine and I'll tell u what. That sh** is real.

Best Answer

I live in the same town as josh and bill and they are real shiners get your facts straight

Best Answer

Everything about the show is fake! I live in the same county as mark, jeff, jimtom, and lawman chuck. All the locals think its stupid. Lawman chuck wasnt even a deputy at the time the show was filmed. Hes the head jailer at the county jail.

Best Answer

Yeah, It's all a bunch of bullsh*t just like the WWF and all that other sh*t. If those guys were real moonshiners why would they make a video showing their faces showing them making shine and then put it on TV so all the cops could see who they are and have video tape to prove their guilt in court, Are people realy that f*cking stupid to think that sh*t is real? Why not make a video while you robb a bank and put it on TV?

Best Answer

yes, it is a dramatization of moonshiners.. no actual illegal liquor is being made on the show.. that is why authorities have not arrested them all yet..

Best Answer

anything you see on tv is not real, it's an image displayed on a screen...<br />
The real world is out there, get off the couch...<br />
Go find it!

Best Answer

Please. I'm mutherfucking James Bond in real life.

Best Answer

Honestly couldn't care. Entertainment has only one goal, to entertain.

Best Answer

Yeah, but its so fake its painful.

Best Answer

What you see on the show is, in fact, staged. Chuck would never arrest a Shiner, 'cause Hod knows his family (ancestor-wise, at least) has been in the Shine business for years. But JimTom sure can make some Shine. Best Shiner around, in my opinion. I've got some of his Shine right now, and it's some legit stuff.<br />
Prettymuch, the show is a documentary, but they're not doing anything illegal.

Best Answer