sometimes i think about what i would do to get the attention and love i so desperately need from my parents, and suicide comes to mind. i dont want to die tho...i just want it to get better, and i just want to feel LOVED. so one of the things i thought of to do was to tattoo one arm with, "only the good die young", and the other with, "i have loved those i have loved, and i have hated those i have hated". i have considered shooting myself in front of them too, so that they would know it was them that caused my pain. im not going to do it..but im just saying...why not say NOW what it is that you need to say?? don't put it off and kill yourself.....
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Suicide

you did me wrong.

Best Answer

you say so calmly, "you did me wrong." what if you were to scream, right now, where you are, "YOU F UCKING KILLED MY SOUL, MOTHER F UCKER!! HOW DARE YOU HURT ME LIKE THAT??" i bet it will really feel good to release it:)

Best Answer

I just did it and it didn't fix the problem but made me laugh! ahaha

Best Answer

hahaha good, that's a start!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Bust through the stigma surrounding mental health issues.

Best Answer

families are a bust for a lot of people......i say don't pin yur hopes on em .....git yourself a new set of people who you love & trust

Best Answer

Boom shaka laka.

Best Answer

lol "boom shaka laka" is what you would want to say? (love your username btw)

Best Answer

I dunno, I just wanted to lighten the mood :) I'm sorry you feel that way.

Best Answer