Sometimes its many times a night.. exhausting!

Best Answer

Yes, of course it is inevitable at times so don't worry about it.

Best Answer

I haven't gotten tired of it before. If by some strange reason it started to happen I would break out some extra spice.

Best Answer

OT, but why did your question get posted? I tried asking a question several times bascially almost the same as this one and it automatically didn't show up and went straight to the "mature" topics category. Anyways to add my input, my guess would be that if they were really in love with the woman they wouldn't get tired of her.

Best Answer

If you have a real relationship the sex is the very nice icing on top and it gets better with time as long as you look after the relationship. If its a fling, you might get bored after the first time.

Best Answer

Not personally, if she is attractive and does the little 'treats' that i personally enjoy. I love her anyway, and all the more for doing the things that she knows I enjoy and make me happy. It might get a little tedious if its just wham-bam every nite, but variety is the spice of life.

Best Answer

I suppose it's like having pizza every day. You like it but once in a while, you want some different toppings.

Best Answer

I doubt it. Having a mental and emotional attraction to someone keeps everything interesting, including the sex.

Best Answer