in his intentions...what have you done lately to make the world a better place to live?
Mydogatemyhomework Mydogatemyhomework 36-40, M 4 Answers Aug 21 in Community

I'm still trying to figure out how to make my dog roll over and sit. I have better luck with my wife actually.

Best Answer

Computer technology.

Best Answer

I have turned Gods into animals..

Best Answer

Not taking this question seriously.

Best Answer

You're in sales?

Best Answer

Hell, no. Tech Support. Sales is traditionally my "natural enemy."
Nice jab, though.

Best Answer

I maintain servers and do software training. It's bad enough when you're dealing with people who are supposed to learn the software for work. I can't imagine how stupid and lazy people are when they don't have the boss breathing down their neck.

Best Answer

Hm, there's a very different paradigm at play. When dealing with lusers your objective is to ensure they don't come back. Mine is to ensure they do, to get more products.
You should read BOFH, if you don't know about it. Google will get you there.
And yeah, the "I can't check to see if the power cord is plugged in because the lights are out" and the "broken coffee-cup holder" stories do accurately portray what life is like for me.
For example, on the 10th reply now I just had to tell some dude he has to type \\HOSTNAME in File Explorer, not just HOSTNAME. 10th reply!! And he's a "refrigerator user" - who expects a complicated computing device to be as user-friendly as a refrigerator - plug it in, and it makes food cold. No, file servers are not like refrigerators... Sir.

Best Answer