I had a pair of love birds, named Lily and Donovan, for pets. I took care of them after my great grandmother had died. One day before I left for school I noticed Lily had died. Donovan was at the bottom of the cage trying to wake her up. When I came back later on his feathers were puffed out and he was laying on top of her as if he was trying to keep her warm. He refused to eat, drink or sing. 3 days later he also died laying next to her. He never left her side.

Best Answer

his dimples

Best Answer

when i had ferrets they would cuddle together. One would have its paw on the others shoulder while they slept. Id cover them with a blanket and they'd sleep that way for an hor or so.

Best Answer

my mom's smile though she don't smile often..

Best Answer

I woke up to find my sweet kitty delivering her kits on me, also a little gross, but mostly adorable.

Best Answer

Probably my little nephew when he really believed a Christmas elf had been in my house.

Best Answer