All musical instruments are annoying if you can't play them! If played well the bag pipes are spectacular. But I have to say hard to make the Rolf Harris Stylophone sound good!!!

Best Answer

Well said- but I still maintain that the sound of 6 cats with their tails tied together trying to get apart at an Irish funeral is my idea of hell-and risks raising the dearly departed

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Bagpipes toture my ears accordians finish them off XD

Best Answer

Go to the head of the class

Best Answer

I detect a personal bias against the accordion on the part of the questioner, ba<x>sed upon the misspelling. That aside, the accordion is only annoying when played in a polka band in North Dakota. The bagpipes are annoying whenever they are played within earshot of another human being or animal.

Best Answer

Church bells, what a row!<br />
Trying to have a peaceful sunday and then ding bloomin dong, and the peace is shattered. <br />
Can't they have bells that can only be heard inside the church, do they have to impose them on the surrounding countryside?

Best Answer

I watched a person with bagpipes play a couple songs of Metallica.. sounded pretty darn good too

Best Answer

That sort of creativity I can appreciate. . .except I hate metal

Best Answer

I listen mostly to country and classical now... but once in a while I like the heavy music

Best Answer

a KAZOO ~ it's not even a real instrument..

Best Answer

Up there with tissue paper and comb

Best Answer

LMAO ~ precisely. I think the comb may even have a higher octive range... :)

Best Answer

love bagpipes and accordions. my vote is for flutophone.

Best Answer

Ok- only because I can't bother to Google it

Best Answer

your retarded.

Best Answer

Mouth organ (Harmonica) has different connotations.

Best Answer

Matchbox 20

Best Answer

Its a bagpipe playing Scot inside the accordian. Its just that someone pull his kilt over his head to try to shut him up

Best Answer

That explains alot- Cold bollocks- no good ever comes of that

Best Answer

underskirt bags lol

Best Answer

OOOouch- squeezing those bag boys ---I'm crossing my legs and my female parts are going sympathetically numb

Best Answer

A violin.... if I'm playing it

Best Answer

They made my kids play that device of infinate torment in middle school. I was 2 signatures shy of a class action suit against the district.

Best Answer