lexiebrownie620 lexiebrownie620 13-15, F 7 Answers May 24, 2012

You are too young to be asking a question of this nature. I'd be embaressed for you if I told you the answer.

Best Answer

Okay, so this one time when I was 17, my friend and I were at McDonalds. When we left, I completely forgot about the concrete thing at the front of the parking space (sorry, can't think of what they're called), and since there wasn't a car in front of me, I thought I could just drive on through rather than having to back out. Of course I ran over this concrete thing, and worse yet, I couldn't get my little 1978 Chevette off of it...the car was basically just teetering on it!

These two young guys (a bit older than we were) came out and lifted my car off of it. Everyone in McDonald's and driving down the busy street in front of the place could see what was going on...not to mention that I'm sure these two guys thought I was an idiot. (I admit for that moment, I was.)

How's that for awkward?

Best Answer

Prettty damn awkward. Lol.

Best Answer

My ex-girlfriends grandparents came home a day early to find out that i had been staying there with her while they were away on vacation. Her grandmother asked us, "how was being alone in my house for three days?" to which my girlfriend blushed bright red. It was really awkward.

Best Answer

You slept on the sofa! What's the problem? LOL!

Best Answer

I know right? No big deal.

Best Answer

I was once in the backseat of my friends' car. We were parked at a T station ( the train stations of and around Boston)..waiting to pick up her friend. This was a crimeful area where we were parked, with many people roaming that might seem a bit, um, well, like you want to walk in the OTHER direction. lol..So all of a sudden, we are talking, and this woman comes up to my door, and starts to try to OPEN it..ahhhhh!! She looked EXTREMELY high or drunk..maybe both. She starts furiously trying to open my door, (my heart is in my stomach) screaming, "PATTY ! Patttyyy..Pleeeasseeee...Pleeasseee" THaNK God that the door happened to be locked..I do NOT know what she would have done if it had been unlocked..it was scary mannn ..she after a few minutes of screaming, with everyone looking over..wandered away..it was sad , after I thought about it. =(

Best Answer

:( that is kinda sad...

Best Answer

Scary as HELL ...then sad..yes:(

Best Answer

Watching the girl that I had a huge crush on get dry humped by a male ******** on stage at a night club! I felt like a Ben Stiller character in some awkward romantic comedy!

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer