My 9-yr-old son just made the comment (whilst playing a video game) "what a douche". He has to know he can't say that, but explaining exactly why... well that's interesting.
Aurinne Aurinne 31-35, F 9 Answers May 20, 2012

When she said that she didn't want to live in this world any more because there are so many bad things and bad people. Not really awkward - but so hard to explain to a five year old when she has acknowledged something most don't consider until they are at least old enough to rationalize. And it was with such casual acceptance too - it was disturbing. Had me silenced for a few.

Best Answer

Yea, no kidding. My son has surprised me on more than one occasion.

Best Answer

How do they do it! Too wise for their own good :)

Best Answer

Thank God I've never had to explain that daddy wasn't attacking me! Lol

It's been more why mommy's going dancing w/o dad.

Best Answer

haha - no kidding

Best Answer

Why there dad left and never contacted them any time in there life .

Best Answer

i'm sorry :(

Best Answer

That they don't exist.

Also, do people still use douches?

Best Answer

i presume so - my little sister once found one and was using it to shower her head - yea, she was teased to tears over that one

Best Answer

How to explain how someone could kill their own child. It was painful, but he had to know as it was a series of deaths...

Best Answer

that's terrible - i'm sorry

Best Answer

I have come to terms with the deaths like dominoes...But I still feel the pain...Thank you for your sentiments.

Best Answer

why his father can't be bother to come visit im

Best Answer

that would be hard - I'm sorry

Best Answer

By far sex and that it's ok to play with yourself..................awkard and embarrassing.

Best Answer

they always want to know "why?"

Best Answer