thebroog thebroog 18-21 13 Answers Dec 22, 2011

...food..hit me...-cough-...wrong...-slurp-...bad sushi...-heave in toilet-...anchored to the...-hack-...john...!!<br />
The VET said I have caught Ringworm from the dog.<br />
The cat bit me and I need to have a series of rabies shots...do you know the number to the infectious diseases dept at the hospital?

Best Answer

The tv just told me I'd be crazy not to buy it, so I had to let myself be taken into a psychiatric facility.

Best Answer

You farted and now you have a prolapsed rectum

Best Answer

wow i dont think you could ever look the boss in the eye if you used that excuse.

Best Answer

i have to go dig up my great great grandaddy and find out if he is still there

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I called into a job I hated once and told them I was unable to attend work over the next few days because I had sat on a stapler and had to have surgery to have them removed. I didn't end up going back. It was a very painful surgery.

Best Answer

HAHA oh wow thats a brave one! do you think they actually believed you?

Best Answer

Haha there is no way they believed me. She knew I was lying. If I would have gone back I would have been fired.

Best Answer

i have been in a terrible accident and am temporarily paralyzed from the toes down.

Best Answer

you would have to go into work in a wheelchair for the rest of your life... an annoyance at the office parties!

Best Answer

My raccoon has hepatitis.

Best Answer

Keep it simple. I used to call when I first got up and my throat hadn't woke up yet. While you're telling 'em how well you don't feel, stop, pour water into a glass from a pitcher. I did this once when I was sick and discovered it sounds (over the phone) like you're vomiting.. lol - thank goodness I don't have to come up with anymore "I'm sick of coming to work" excuses any more!

Best Answer

haha thanks for the sound advice! but just stressing its just a general thing to see who can come up with the stupidest excuse lol maybe i didnt word the question clear enough!

Best Answer