The tv just told me I'd be crazy not to buy it, so I had to let myself be taken into a psychiatric facility.

Best Answer

You farted and now you have a prolapsed rectum

Best Answer

wow i dont think you could ever look the boss in the eye if you used that excuse.

Best Answer

i have to go dig up my great great grandaddy and find out if he is still there

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I called into a job I hated once and told them I was unable to attend work over the next few days because I had sat on a stapler and had to have surgery to have them removed. I didn't end up going back. It was a very painful surgery.

Best Answer

HAHA oh wow thats a brave one! do you think they actually believed you?

Best Answer

Haha there is no way they believed me. She knew I was lying. If I would have gone back I would have been fired.

Best Answer

i have been in a terrible accident and am temporarily paralyzed from the toes down.

Best Answer

you would have to go into work in a wheelchair for the rest of your life... an annoyance at the office parties!

Best Answer

My raccoon has hepatitis.

Best Answer

Keep it simple. I used to call when I first got up and my throat hadn't woke up yet. While you're telling 'em how well you don't feel, stop, pour water into a glass from a pitcher. I did this once when I was sick and discovered it sounds (over the phone) like you're vomiting.. lol - thank goodness I don't have to come up with anymore "I'm sick of coming to work" excuses any more!

Best Answer

haha thanks for the sound advice! but just stressing its just a general thing to see who can come up with the stupidest excuse lol maybe i didnt word the question clear enough!

Best Answer